YOGA AND MEDITATION Wildlife Safari
8 days / 7 nights – December 2012 departure from Swakopmund/Walvis Bay
CS-N is southern Africa’s only up-market safari company that is co-owned by nearly 2 000 Himba and Herero semi-nomadic herders, through their five communal conservancies. Profits go to these communities so you know you are making your footprint count.
As you are a guest, not a tourist, our cultural exchanges are meaningful and mutually dignified. Learn about community conservation efforts and gain real insights into other ways of being and living . . .
- 4 nights quality camping in wildlife areas with full backup team to ensure your comfort
- 3 nights in exclusive Etaambura Lodge with 360 degree views
- Meditation and yoga daily, led by experienced, accredited India-trained specialist
- 2 experienced conservationists with more than 30 years experience in the area to guide you.
- All vegetarian meals, soft drinks, 4×4 transport, tented and lodge accommodation and tuition included
- Daily guided walks, cultural exchanges and/or game drives
- Maximum of 7 guests
Renew yourself, rebalance your life and let the magnificent scenery and wildlife of the Kaokoveld restore and inspire you. Optional: lose weight before the holiday season!
Note: Daily flights to Walvis Bay from Johannesburg and Cape Town as well as Windhoek.
See our ‘Contact’ page for our representatives and recommended operators.